Thursday, December 9, 2010

Days vs Nights

The days are fine, we get through them with no issues. We hang out at home, run errands, and if the tv is on it's on cartoons. We go out with friends, go to the library, walk around the mall. That's the easy part!

The hard part comes when the sun goes down, after the kids are in bed, and the chores are done for the day. When I sit here alone and all I want to do is cry. At this point I'm not even sure what I'm crying over anymore. All I know is it's so lonely, it hurts, probably more than it should. It shouldn't be this hard.

We text all day, it makes it easier, but once that time comes when the texts stop, that's when the tears start. I miss you! I love you! I want you here, but I know why you're not.

Okay okay, enough woe is me for one night. I just had to put that out there.

In other news...I scored a free haircut today!!! And Tuesday I will be getting it colored...again for free!!!! It looks fantastic, but no pictures on the blog until it's completely done.

No comments: