Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dating?

He's clearly moved on (heck he moved on before he even left) so why shouldn't I?

I married my first husband right out of high school and I married Bob 3 months after my divorce was final. So the whole dating thing is going to be really new to me. It's going to be really hard with kids, but I think I can manage.

So now the question is how does one meet people? I know that sounds like a silly question, but my whole life is kids, working, and working out. I guess I could try the online route again, but I seem to have a bad track record with meeting guys online (hello husband one and husband two). I also don't want to weed through a bunch of "when can we have sex" messages.

One thing is for sure, I'm taking it slow and not rushing anything. I know one day I'll meet the man that will treat me and my kids the way we deserve. :)

So I guess now my readers get to listen to me complain about dating lol

No comments: