Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Guess Who's Single Again?

Are you ready for more insight into the single mom's dating life? Well good because you're going to get your wish. Apparently I've suffered what my friends and I like to call the curse of the correctional officer. They spend hours a day shutting themselves off in order to keep themselves from making a connection with an inmate that they don't realize they do the same thing at home. In the past month myself and two of my friends have met a correctional officer through the same means (two on the same site even) and all three of them ran away at the mere thought of having to open up to someone.

My only regret is he already met the boys, but it is what it is and one day he'll wake up and realize what he had and that day I'll be waking up next to the one that always knew it. :)

No comments: