Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Randoms

Its so nice knowing that someone is thinking about you.

Perfection is an illusion...the greatest beauty lay within the flaws

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot.....and hold on.

No matter how hard you pinch the skin under your elbow...it still NEVER hurts. I know your trying it right now...weird huh?

I want to sail to a far away island and drink margaritas on the beach.

When life has you questioning which road to take, which one, or which way, take a step back, reflect and listen to your heart

Be careful what you say to people on your way up... if your balloon pops you may have to encounter those same people on your way down.


My Friday Randoms:

I lost 11 pounds this week!!!! Which means I am now only 7 pounds up from when we moved from Brownsville.

My favorite color is pink (and black, white, and yellow)

My favorite food is pizza with a close second of Fuzzy's Tacos shredded chicken salad (oh how I will miss you Fuzzy's Tacos..."If it smells like a fish and looks like a taco it must be good" lmao

I love Chili's, hate Applebees

I want a Barnes and Noble Nook or an Amazon Kindle for my birthday

I cried myself to sleep last night


No comments: