Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What you can't see when you look at me

*I got this from a member of my message board who got it from a fellow blogger*

What you can't see when you look at me...

a girl who's biggest fear is failing her children
a girl that grew up way too fast and never enjoyed her childhood
a girl who survived an abusive ex husband
a girl who beat diabetes
a girl who was diagnosed with cervical pre cancer but treatment worked
a girl who has given unmedicated birth twice
a girl that has so much stress in her life she's barely hanging on at the end of the day
a girl who has been lied to, cheated on, betrayed, hurt, and stepped on more than once


What I hope you can see when you look at me...


A woman that loves her children more than life itself
A woman who loves working with her hands and has so much pride in her work
A woman that loves her friends and family and would do anything for them
My Smile!!!

No comments: