Friday, October 22, 2010

Good Food, Good Friends, Free Beer, and

THE RANGERS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!


Tonight was the "K" Survey Family BBQ. The kids got to run around, get dirty, see the equipment, play with rocks, and drink sugary sodas. The employees were pretty cliqued up, DART on one side on Connector on the other. The three spouses that showed up were chatting it up while chasing down kids.

We had fajitas (steak and chicken), hot dogs, burgers, sausages, stuffed jalpenos, and sides. It was great food and best of all it was all free. There were three HUGE!!! coolers of beer and I imagine the single guys are still out there finishing it off.

Thanks Randy for cooking, and thanks Robin for letting the spouses know about it. We all had a good time and the boys (and Bob) are out cold.

Also a VERY important thanks to Lindsey and another AMAZING friend for texting me to make sure I made it home okay. It's been a while since I had a drink and I was a light weight tonight. I was pretty much done after 2 and I had 5 soooo yeah thanks for checking up on me. <3 you both!!!!

No comments: