Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Playlist

I always like getting ideas for new songs to put on the Nano, so I thought I'd share some of the most played songs on my playlist for you.

Here is my top 25 played according to iTunes

Everclear Pat Green
Hotel Room Service Pittbull
Loven Me Nelly (reminds me of an important part of my past)
Say Hey Michael Franti
Gasolina Daddy Yankee
Don't Trust Me 3 Oh! 3
Sounds Like Life to Me Darryl Worley
Right Round Flo Rida
That Song in My Head Julianne Hough
Ignition (remix) R Kelly
Dirty Little Secret The All American Rejects
Grillz Nelly
Krazy Pitbull
Cinnamon Girl Type O Negative (this is MY song, one day when I'm on stage at a
fitness competition this will play)
Smile Uncle Kracker (really? I didn't think I listened to this one much)
Right Thurr Chingy
Blame It Jamie Foxx
Back that Azz up Juvenile
Dilemma Nelly (this one is important!!!!!)
Gives You Hell All American Rejects (this one has meaning to me)
Hey Ma Cam' Ron
Ride Wit Me Nelly
Take You There Sean Kingston
Blueberry Yum Yum Ludacris
Low Flo Rida (LOVE IT!!!!)

Anyone care to share some of their favorite songs? How about a song that really gets you going, maybe one on your workout playlist... One that really gets me going in the gym (besides Cinnamon Girl) is Rest In Pieces by Saliva!!!!

No comments: