Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Randoms!!

  • I wish someone would bring me a coney and chili cheese tots from Sonic with a Vanilla Coke Zero
  • I cut and dyed my hair yesterday. It looks freaking amazing...
  • Last night was so much fun! Last game of the season, and banquet in two weeks.
  • Summer league starts in July and I hope we can get another team going so I can play full time
  • My dad took the boys fishing for the first time last night and they had so much fun. They're gone for a week and it's only the first morning without them and I already miss them like crazy
  • I need to clean Boy's (the fish) bowl out, but I have to admit I have no idea how do it...do I take the fish out and put him in another bowl or ???
  • I am going to spend my kid free time cleaning, it isn't going to do any good because it'll be a mess as soon as they get home again haha
  • Bob's supposed to pick the boys up on July 9th... nearly 3 months since the last time he saw them...
  • I was all ready to sleep til noon today and my Nana woke me up at 10:00 over some trivial nonsense that I really didn't care about...now I'm tired and hungover and I can't go back to sleep because the light comes in my windows too much.
  • I think that's all for now... I need to go eat something

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

I love the new hair; I can't believe Bob hasn't seen his kids in 3 months... wait, maybe I can considering his track record; Why do people insist on waking us up early on our one day to sleep in; as for the fish, you have to take him out of his bowl and put him in another but you have to make sure the temp is the same in the switch bowl or you will put him into shock and kill him.