Saturday, May 21, 2011

4 hours and other stuff

That's how long it took me to clean the apartment today. I scrubbed every inch of this place. The only thing I didn't do was the dishes. I'll do those before bed. At least I know it will be clean until the boys get home Wednesday. I'm sure by Thursday morning it will be a mess again. It's okay though, I'm ready for my boys to be here with me. It's too quiet and boring without them here.

It's funny because when I have the kids everyone wants to go out, but the one weekend I don't have the kids nobody is around. I do have a dinner date tomorrow night though assuming I don't have to work (or a late dinner if I do have to work). I'm going over to his place and making dinner and I'm sure we'll watch tv and sit around on our phones all night, cause that's how we roll. Haha

Monday I'm going to the Dallas County Courthouse to find out about filing for divorce. It's apparent that he isn't going to do it and it's bad enough there is a 61 day waiting period after you file before it's final. I NEED to get this ball rolling. I am so done being tied to him in any way other than the boys. I'll also be registering Patrick for school this fall. They grow up way too fast. UGH!!!!

I guess that's all I have for tonight. I'm falling asleep at the computer. I don't know why I'm so tired... oh wait yes I do... because I spent 4 hours cleaning this darn apartment by myself.

No comments: