Sunday, May 15, 2011

Monday Madness

I have Lindsey here with me right now. I picked her up on Saturday and she was going to go back home tonight, but we decided (her mother and I) that she could miss school tomorrow and stay an extra night. I love having her here because she is a HUGE help and I actually have a clean apartment because cleaning with two boys and no help isn't an easy task. Patrick and Mason love having her here too.

Monday I am off so we'll just hang out at the apartment until I take Lindsey home.
Tuesday I work 12-3 and then I'm taking the boys to my mom's house because I'm going to the movies.
Wednesday I work 12-3 again and hopefully I am not too tired and can get some gym time in.
Thursday I work 12-3 I think and I think I'm subbing for Debbie in darts, but IDK for sure yet.
Friday night I'm on call

I think Lindsey wants to come back again next weekend. Maybe I'll pick her up and we'll go to Abilene so I can see Kayla too. We'll see how the week goes.

Sometime this week or next I need to get Patrick's registration for school started so he can start in August. My baby is growing up way too fast.

No comments: