Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my grandma, my step-mom, my sisters, my aunts, and all of my mommy friends out there.

It's my first Mother's Day as a single mom. I have to admit I am going to miss the yummy breakfast, the beautiful flowers, and the shopping trips to Bath and Body Works.

I must say though that I have the most amazing friends in the world. When I found out I was pregnant with Patrick I joined a site called www.whattoexpect.com where I met some amazing women. These women whom I've never met in person are some of my best friends. Today when I got done spending time with Margie (my baby sitter, who also happens to be one of the moms from WTE) at a Scentsy party hosted by Cindy (another WTE mom) I came home to a delivery... Meghan (another totally amazing WTE mom) sent me an edible arrangement for Mother's Day. It was beautiful and oh so thoughtful.

These women have stuck by each other and supported each other for over 4 years!!! That is amazing.  I love each and every one of you (no matter if you're September 07, TTC, December 09, January 10, BL, DM, or any other board).

I will be making my own Mother's Day breakfast tomorrow, but I will be enjoying it with the two most handsome little men ever!!!!

No comments: