Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Randoms!!

  • I need a new freaking tire. My low pressure light came on after I left darts tonight and when I picked the boys up I noticed there was metal showing on my passenger side front tire
  • I have no money for a new freaking tire...
  • I wish for once something would go the way I want it to
  • Other than my tire tonight was a good night at darts
  • We lost like 7 games to 2 (one of the ones we won being won by me YAY)
  • Happy Birthday... you know who you are!!!! :)
  • IMYLM
  • ILYLC
  • Bob is picking the boys up today... 
  • I have to meet the bitch that broke my family up
  • He has the nerve to tell me not to start anything
  • Piss off... I am not going to start anything... I don't even want to look at her, let alone talk to her
  • I am tired drunk and I need to go to bed
  • Goodnight my blog readers
  • Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: