Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome!

I've had an increase in blog traffic since publicly posting my link on my facebook page. I'd like to say welcome to all my new readers. I'd like to assume since you're on my facebook you already know about me, but just in case, here's a little backstory.

I'm Sara, I'm 27, and I live in Grand Prairie. I have three kids, Kayla is 11, Patrick is 3, and Mason is 15 months. My husband of nearly 7 years up and left us on March 17th of this year. I work at Gymboree in The Parks Mall. I've been there since December 6, 2010. I enjoy my job and my co-workers. In my free time I enjoy reading, working out, baking, trying out new recipes, listening to music, floral design, jewelry design, scrapbooking, bow making, and I've recently found my inner nerd and have started playing RPGs and video games.

I have 5 half sisters, 2 half brothers, and 1 brother-in-law. I was raised by my grandparents and I graduated from Abilene High School in 2002. I had my daughter when I was 16, married my first husband when I was 18, married my second husband when I was 20, and became a single mom of three at 27.

My blog is a mess of random stuff mixed with talk of my babies, and will soon include my complaints about entering the dating scene. And who knows maybe one day it will make mention of a man who loves my boys and me the way we deserve to be loved.

So welcome to Skeeberboo! Oh and in case you're wondering... Skeeber=Mason and Boo=Patrick. Patrick has always been Boo to Bob and I and Mason started out as Skeeterbite which got shorter and shorter until we got to Skeeber. You'll also see him called Skeebs, and Skeebies.

No comments: