Sunday, April 10, 2011

Almost Shut Down

So for the longest time I thought Bob was reading my blog and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he was reading it so much. Well I got a Facebook friend request from some kid in Harlingen. I sent him a message to find out who he was and then I asked Bob about it.  Turns out it's some of his new woman's friends, although I'm not sure why she has friends in high school...unless it's her son...in which case...I've seen pics... ummm yeah.

Anyway, so apparently there's more than one of her friends that are stalking my blog. I got pissed off and told Bob that he needed to tell her to tell her friends to stop. I almost decided to shut down the blog...

and then I remembered...

All you're doing is upping my Google page rank, showing unique visits to my blog, and giving me the opportunity for bigger and better product reviews.

So please by all means, keep reading my blog, but again I say "Make sure you tell her I called her a home wrecking whore". Have a nice day!!!

No comments: