Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Thankfuls

Today I am thankful for...


  • My mom for coming out here to babysit today since Margie is busy and I have to work.
  • Sprint for approving me for a new phone without a huge deposit like everyone else wanted.
  • i <3 Radio because now I can listen to Lex & Terry in the morning!!!! You have no idea how excited I am about this haha.
  • Android for having 39388449838 to keep me entertained while I should be doing important stuff like cleaning. HAHA
  • YOU! Just for being you and for that fun we had together yesterday!!!! ILYLC!
  • My apartments for replacing my sink in record time so we didn't have to deal with the leak for very long.
  • Margie and Scott...enough said
  • .10 a gallon gas rewards at Tom Thumb. Every little bit helps

No comments: