Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Life as a single mom...

...is a lot like my life as a married mom.

I wake up at 7:00, shower, get on the computer, and drink a diet dr pepper. The boys wake up between 8:00 and 9:00, I give Mason his breathing treatment, and his meds, and then we eat breakfast. We watch Mickey Mouse and Handy Manny, then Mason takes his nap. Patrick and I either play cars or color.

After Mason wakes up we have lunch and clean up a bit. Then we all play for a little bit and then it's nap time for both boys. Mama spends this time either playing xbox or on the computer.

After naps the boys play and I get ready for work.

I drop the boys off at Margie and Scott's and drive to work.

I rock at Gymboree haha and then go pick the boys up.

After we get home they go to bed and I blog.

Of course there is a lot of diaper changes in there and the schedule changes if I'm off or work the day shift, but this is pretty much how our days go.

We're taking it day by day and making it happen. It's hard and sometimes I break down and cry and then I remember God won't throw anything at me that he doesn't think I can handle. We will make it out alive.

No comments: