Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

It's Tuesday... and April is almost over. Where has the time gone? I can't believe it's about to be May!!!!

Mason has an ear infection and he's wheezing a little bit.
I'm sick too.
Patrick started running a fever tonight.
My apartment is actually clean lol
I went shopping today, I scored some amazing deals.
SmashBurger has the most amazing burgers EVER!!!!
We had a good Easter, we went to Abilene, but a certain somebody pissed me off so I didn't eat
There was a huge fight in my apartments tonight. It was crazy
My neighbors moved out... Thankfully!!!!!
The drug dealer down stairs moved out too!!!
I'm tired of being sick!
I feel like sleeping for days...I wish I could


Speaking of sleeping...I'm going there now. Goodnight my lovely blog readers. :)

No comments: