Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Randoms!!

  • "The Other Putter Team" as we call them won 5 out of our 9 dart games tonight. One of those being taken out by yours truly!!!
  • After darts I went to the Happy Armadillo with Donna and we had a beer (and a butterscotch thanks to Pug) and sang some karaoke. 
  • Oh and I danced too...yes me...the girl that can't dance to save her life, danced...TWICE (with two different guys might I add haha)
  • When I got home I realized mom had my house key, but luckily the office was open and the security guy let me in.
  • I'm picking Lindsey up tomorrow and taking her to Abilene with us (Lindsey, Bob's daughter, not BFF Lindsey)
  • I really should be in bed, but I'm too tired to sleep...does that make sense?
  • I got a new phone yesterday and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with it...It's an LG Optimus (with Android) and it's freaking awesome
  • I'm really getting tired of sleeping alone. I can't let Patrick sleep with me because it never fails, every time he sleeps in my bed, he pees all over the place. UGH
  • I guess that's all I got for now...I'm too tired to think of anything else
Have a good weekend and remember IMYLM... ...ILYLC!!!

No comments: