Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Randoms!!

It's Friday!!! Ya know what that means? Time for some random stuff to jump out of my head and onto the screen! YAY!!!!

I subbed for the other Putter team tonight in darts and I won one of my 5 games. Overall we won 5 games to 4. It was fun, but my mom and everyone said they missed their cheerleader.

Next week is going to be AWESOME! It's Debbie's birthday so we're all riding from the Putter to Sideline and back in a limo!!! YAY!!!

I really want to finish the book, but my coccyx keeps me from sitting still long enough to read more than a page or two. I can only manage to sit on the computer and type by laying down. I know...why don't you just read laying down? Because then my arm goes numb.

We scheduled the first visitation. Bob will pick the boys up on the 15th. He's bringing her with him, but oh well what can I do ya know? He needs her car to transport them safely.

I need to go to the store because I am almost out of Coke Zero.

Oh no...meds are kicking in... should go to bed!

Everyone quit texting me at the same time... either my phone died or y'all are a bunch of wimps who can't stay up late any more. HAHA!!!!

No comments: