Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

  • My mom is taking Lindsey, Mason, and Patrick tonight, and Kayla is at her dad's. This means Daniel and I are having a date night. YAY!! He's surprising me.
  • My tooth is killing me again and it's getting quite annoying
  • We had a good time at the river on Saturday and Patrick loved the water slide
  • It's almost time to start planning Patrick's birthday party
  • I want to take the kids to see Cars 2
  • Bob is picking the boys up on Saturday and I think the girls, Daniel, and I are going to do some Putt-Putt, and bowling while they are gone.
  • I cannot wait until we can move into a bigger place. It's going to be crazy when Daniel starts bringing all his stuff over here
  • I've already lost half my closet to hockey equipment lol
  • I guess that's all I have for now


oh and an update... Mason is 18% for weight at 22 lbs and 50% for height at 31 inches. His shots were deferred because he was wheezing. He's on a new medication.

1 comment:

mysteryguy said...

Hey there! I found you on Picket Fence and really like what you are doing here. You'd be my best friend if you would link to me in your Totally Awesome Blogs section...

KID BOOK RATINGS

[My button is in the lower left corner of my page.]

Once you do, leave a comment on my site and I'll be sure to return the favor:)