- My mom is taking Lindsey, Mason, and Patrick tonight, and Kayla is at her dad's. This means Daniel and I are having a date night. YAY!! He's surprising me.
- My tooth is killing me again and it's getting quite annoying
- We had a good time at the river on Saturday and Patrick loved the water slide
- It's almost time to start planning Patrick's birthday party
- I want to take the kids to see Cars 2
- Bob is picking the boys up on Saturday and I think the girls, Daniel, and I are going to do some Putt-Putt, and bowling while they are gone.
- I cannot wait until we can move into a bigger place. It's going to be crazy when Daniel starts bringing all his stuff over here
- I've already lost half my closet to hockey equipment lol
- I guess that's all I have for now
oh and an update... Mason is 18% for weight at 22 lbs and 50% for height at 31 inches. His shots were deferred because he was wheezing. He's on a new medication.