Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back in the swing of things

This not going to the gym thing has got to stop!!!! After losing 65 pounds in 4 1/2 months I've been stuck in a plateau for 6+ weeks. I am so over it! It's time to do something, ANYTHING.

So today (July 25th) marks day 1 of my "new" weight loss plan. It also marks day 1 of LifeTime Fitness. Now I am going to be brave and post my weight on the internet *gasp*, but only because I am proud of how far I've come and I hope to show other people they can be healthy too. All it takes is commitment--something I haven't had for the past 6 weeks.

Two tips I can give you right now---
1. Abs are made in the kitchen not the gym
2. You can't out train bad nutrition

Now for some numbers.
March 23, 2009: 263 pounds
December 29, 2009: 265 pounds (this is the night I gave birth to Mason)
July 25th, 2010: 209 pounds (this is where I am as of this morning, which is 7 pounds up from my lowest and 5 pounds up from my "normal")

Plan of attack for the day: Hams, Quads, Calves, Treadmill, and Stationary Bike

1 comment:

scrappinmammaw said...

Hi following you from Making Friends Monday Blog Hop!!!
Hope to see you my way soon!
Shelly
Frugal Scrappin mammaw
http://frugalscrappinmammaw.blogspot.com/