Monday, July 12, 2010

Updates

Well Mason is 6 months old now. He can say DaDa and when you ask him "where's daddy" he will look at Bob. He's also started really grabbing on to things and of course everything has to be tasted before it can be played with. He's getting so big. Not sure how big as I haven't found a doctor up here for the boys yet.

I just bought a The First Years Baby Pro All in One Meal Maker so I could start making Mason's baby food. So far I've made apples, pears, white peaches, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots, broccoli, and avocado. Mason's not sure what to think of the new tastes, but I'm sure he'll get used to it soon enough. We've also switched formula...again. We're now on Enfamil and so far *knock on wood* he hasn't thrown any of it up. Oh and we found new bottles. The No Drip bottles from Nuby with handles. He can hold his own bottle now and THEY.DON'T.LEAK!!!!! It's truly a miracle.

We took Patrick to see Toy Story 3 this weekend. It was his first movie in a theater and he did so well. Mason got to go as well, and he slept for the first half of the movie then sat in my lap for the remainder. Both boys were so well behaved, it made me so proud.

We're slowly but surely getting settled here in DFW. It's been 2 1/2 weeks. Everything is unpacked or in storage (i.e the grandparents' garage). I'll be getting a "new" car soon, and I can't wait. There is so much to do here I NEED a car during the day.

Other than that I guess not much going on. Just enjoying our new home and exploring the new city.

No comments: