Thursday, July 22, 2010

Have you heard

There is a website where you can shop from over 200 stores. That's right ONE website with over 200 stores to choose from. They have everything you could possibly need. From upholstered headboards to hanging leg raise equipment.

As a blogger I've been given the opportunity to review a product from one of CSN's 200+ stores. Are you dying to know what I will choose to review?

Maybe it will be a diaper bag. How cute is this one?

Or maybe I'll go with some new pans like this Rachel Ray set


I suppose if you really want to know what I will choose you will just have to keep checking back here. The suspense is killing you isn't it???

2 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Glad you found my Texas Blogging Gals! Will get you on the next updated list.

Following....

Come see me at my personal blog, too, real soon.

Melaina25 said...

I have the Oi Oi Giraffe Diaper Bag, but in Black :)