Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WAT-AAH Review

I was given the opportunity to review WAT-AAH. I was sent 4 bottles of different "flavors" to try.

Brain:
Ultra Purified Water
Kid Friendly Electrolytes
ABSOLUTELY NO SUGAR!!!!
Tastes Like Pure Clean Water
Power:
Ultra Purified Water
Bone Building Magnesium
ABSOLUTELY NO SUGAR!!!!
Tastes Like Pure Clean Water
Body:
Pure Spring Water
No Sodium
ABSOLUTELY NO SUGAR!!!!
Tastes Like Pure Clean Water
Energy:
Ultra Purified Water
Energizing Oxygen
ABSOLUTELY NO SUGAR!!!!
Tastes Like Pure Clean Water

We are a water drinking family already, we even have our own water cooler in the kitchen. We go through 10 gallons of water a week between the four of us. When Patrick wants a drink he takes his cup to the water cooler and fills it up. I was THRILLED to try a different type of water. Patrick was excited because of the fun brightly colored labels on the bottles (and they sent stickers which is always a big thing in our home). Upon cooling the water I asked Patrick if he wanted a drink and the first thing he did was run to the refrigerator and grab the "energy" bottle. He liked it, he demolished it, he asked for more. Granted, he's used to drinking water so it's not as exciting as it would have been if he refused to drink water then bam he started drinking WAT-AAH.

I like their fun interactive website. I enjoy the brightly colored bottles. I smile when I see their trademark boy with his mouth open mid scream. I would buy WAT-AHH just for the fun bottles because it makes something we enjoy already a bit more fun.

I personally tried the "body" version, which is the spring water. It tasted very clean. If not working out I tend to sip my water and it takes me a while to finish a bottle, not with WAT-AAH, I guzzled it down because it was clean and cold. I would say even more so than the water in our water cooler. Now if we could get WAT-AAH in a 5 gallon jug that would be fantastic so we wouldn't have to waste all the plastic bottles.

Sad to say, we were unable to get any photos of us enjoying our WAT-AAH because our review fell on the same day we bought my first NEW car. So we enjoyed them on the way to the car dealership.

Does your child have talent???
Show Me Wat-You-Got
WAT-AAH has a talent contest going on until September 30, 2010. Your child can win fantastic prizes (cash, a trip to Italy to see an Inter Milan game, the chance to record a song at a NYC recording studio, among others). Visit Wat-You-Got to upload your video.


Wat-ahh can be bought on Amazon

~~~While I was provided with the item(s) above I was not compensated in any way for my review and the opinions expressed above are my own.~~~

No comments: