Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Why oh why am I awake?

I awoke to giggles and coos coming from a little Skeeber this morning promptly at 5:30 am. He was in the living room giggling with daddy before he left for work. I love the sound of my little man's giggles, but 5:30 is a bit early. Then daddy was talking to mommy and Boo heard us so now both the boys are awake. It's been about an hour and a half and I've gotten them both to lay back down and rest some more, but can I get back to sleep?

NO WAY!!!

Why would I need sleep? I've lived off of 4 hours of sleep every day for the last 7 months 1 week and 5 days. Thank you www.alterna-tickers.com for making that timeline easy to figure out.

Today is full of doctor appointments (overdue 6 month check up for Skeeber with a new doctor), taking more paperwork to the car lot, and hopefully getting my windows tinted. Maybe I'll fit a little bit of shopping in there.

In other news, if you have a little girl stick close by in the coming weeks to see my new venture. Boy stuff will follow shortly, but I have to take care of all of Mason's girlfriends first.

No comments: