Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy Day!

Friday ended up being quite a busy day for the Tankersley family...

The boys and I decided on donuts for breakfast so we went to Krispy Kreme so they could watch the donuts being made. That was cool, even for me. Then we drove around town looking at some houses and just enjoying being able to have the windows down and the radio up loud. We met Mom and Matt for a little bit so they could see the boys.

We decided to do some shopping and the boys got a bunch of new clothes, some new shoes, and new socks. I got a new vacuum YAY! lol and some new shoes and clothes. I even bought Bob a few things :P

After shopping we decided to pay a visit to the ice cream truck and we all got some yummy treats.

Up next was grocery shopping, not a big trip (that will likely come Monday or Tuesday). Just a few things to make some good food for tomorrow's Dungeons and Dragons game. I made these bite size pinwheel wrap things and some homemade pico. The pico has a pretty good kick to it so I hope the guys can handle it.

Now I am going to try my hardest to stay awake long enough to finish Letters to Juliet.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy and be safe!!!!!

No comments: