Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thursday Thankfuls

Today I am thankful for...

24 Hour Fitness because without this gym I would not have lost 15 pounds in a month. Everyone up there knows the boys and I by name now lol

My mom, Matt, Margie, and Scott for helping with the boys as much as you do

Rob (My DM) for letting me borrow this book because it is so freaking awesome. I am actually reading a page in between typing each "I'm thankful" lol

The EMTs from Cook Children's for taking such good care of my baby and making sure he was okay and arrived at the hospital in one piece. I hope to find out your names and send you a card and maybe a gift basket soon. Mason sleeps with the teddy bear every night. He snuggles up to it and says "I love you".

All my friends, family, mom and Matt's friends, and facebook friends for checking on Mason so much these last few days/weeks. I'm honored that he has so many people that love him.

My love! You are such an amazing man. I miss you so much and I love you more than you'll ever know. I can't wait to be in your arms again. I miss your kisses, your touch, the way you look at me, I miss it all.

Rob again (and Josh, Russ, Dominic, Paul, and Tim) for welcoming me to your group and giving me a break from everyday life every two weeks.  Y'all are pretty awesome and I'm glad I met each of you. :)

No comments: