Monday, February 28, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

  • I hope I survive the morning dentist appointment for the boys.
  • I need to make an appointment for myself with the dentist.
  • Cindy says I'm officially a nerd now... I agree with her... lol 
  • Every time I cough my abs hurt. I did some major hanging leg raises yesterday in the gym. 
  • We found out Lindsey and Curtis are having a boy and I cannot wait until I can go shopping for him.
  • I've lost 18 pounds since I joined the gym!!!! It would be more if I wasn't eating so bad.
  • I can't wait until Thursday night. I am so ready for a night out. I hope my best friend can come with us!!!!
  • I also can't wait until Saturday! I like being the only girl in the group :)
  • I am craving Starbucks
  • I really hate the show Fish Hooks on Disney... HATE HATE HATE it!!!
  • I am way too tired to finish this blog. I think I am going to go to bed early tonight. 

No comments: