Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday Madness

It's hard to believe it is only February. It seems like it should be much later in the year. So much has happened the last few months that everything seems like a blur right now. I have to take a minute to give mad props to all the single parents out there. It takes an incredibly strong person to do this. I don't know what I would do if it were for Mom, Matt, and Margie. Thanks guys! <3

Monday should be an easy day. I don't have any plans so hopefully the day goes well. Maybe we'll hit the gym sometime. Oh I'm on call, but I doubt I'll need to go in.

Tuesday both boys have a dentist appointment...at the same time. That should be ummm fun?! I work Tuesday night 6:30 until close.

Wednesday is bill paying day... woohoo... or something. I think I'll skip cardio on Wednesday and do some extra weight training.

Thursday will be spent cleaning the apartment. I need to get the boys a toy box. Thursday night is dart league night at The Putter. I am looking forward to this night. Matt will be keeping the boys while Mom and I go have some fun.

Friday I'm on call from 12-3 but I doubt I'll need to go in. Friday will be cardio day at the gym for sure! I'll probably do some baking Friday night.

Saturday should be D&D day. The boys will be going to a new sitter. We met her last week. I'm confident she will work out great.

Sunday will be gym day of course and the boys and I will probably go to lunch like we did today.

Seems to be an easy week, but I am prepared for something to come up...it always does. I have to admit though I am looking forward to a low key week. Hopefully I can manage to catch up on my sleep.

No comments: