Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday Thankfuls

Today I am thankful for:

My mom and Matt yet again. This time for doing what you did yesterday in order to help us out in the coming weeks.

My littles for sleeping all night and neither of you waking up screaming or crying.

The postal service actually bringing me my book yesterday because without that book I could not have accomplished an hour on the treadmill.

The scale at the gym because I now know I've lost 11.7 pounds since I joined. I'd be interested in seeing what my scale says though. Sadly it's in Abilene and the batteries are dead anyway.

YOU! Because without you I'd never had listened to that music, read that book, played that game, ate that food, or watched that movie. THANK YOU! IMYLM... ...ILYLC!!!!

For my husband coming home tomorrow. Patrick asks me everyday "daddy come my house today?" It makes me sad.

Antibiotics... for making my skeebs all better. He has his attitude back, that's for sure!

No comments: