Friday, February 25, 2011

Skeebs

Mason had his follow up today with a doctor we've never seen before. If you remember me saying, his pediatrician is in Highland Village which is one heck of a drive, so I found him a doctor closer to home. She is super nice, and I think we'll be pleased with her.

Mason is no longer wheezing at all. She was very impressed based on the records from the children's hospital. He finished his anti-inflammatory today and after Sunday he'll no longer need breathing treatments. He'll need to start getting flu shots beginning next season (we don't get them) since he gets sick so fast and so often. I'll need to bring him in every time he gets a cold because she'll need to document if he wheezes when sick because that is the only way they can determine if he has asthma. He weighs 21 pounds which is up a pound from Monday lol

I am so glad he is doing so well with the treatments. He's my big man! Thanks everyone again for the emails, phone calls, texts, messages, etc asking about Mason and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. We have the best friends EVER.

Mason sends sloppy open mouth baby kisses to all of you. :)

No comments: