Monday, October 18, 2010

5 Random Things About Me

1. I always keep lemon juice in the house because I get sore throats from sleeping with the fan on and if I drink straight lemon juice in the middle of the night I won't wake up with a sore throat. Strange, but hey whatever works right?

2. I will eat hamburgers, spaghetti and most anything else made from hamburger meat, but put meat loaf or meat balls in front of me and I'll likely stab you with a fork. Those are two of the nastiest things EVER. I will eat turkey meat loaf and meatballs from subway though. Anything else and NO WAY!!!

3. My favorite number is 11 because my birthday is 11/11 and if you add the last two digits of the year I was born you also get 11.

4. I once got in a fight at a red light because some chick yelled obscenities at my ex then walked up to the car and threw her lit cigarette at me. Even the cop sitting next to us was entertained by our fight. :P

5. I'm doubled jointed in all of my fingers. It's pretty gross looking haha

No comments: