Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Swagbucks is the Community That Pays

On February 23rd I came across a site on one of my friends' Facebook pages.

Swagbucks is the web's premier rewards site. Powered by Prodege LLC, Swagbucks.com allows web users to earn virtual currency by doing the things they do every day - search the web, shopping at their favorite retailers, and by engaging in other activities such as phone recycling, submitting polls, and completing special offers. Swagbucks.com is the only place on the web to get what you want without ever having to spend a dime. (Taken from swagbucks.com)


When I first signed up I used all of my swagbucks toward a raffle (or Swagstakes) for a Los Lonely Boys autographed guitar. I didn't win that swagstakes so after that I started using my swagbucks for hot ticket items like Amazon.com gift cards.


Other than the occasional shipping charge I've gotten all the above items for free by using gift cards I received through Swagbucks. I earn on average $25 a month in gift cards from Amazon.com.

Aside from my gift cards I've also redeemed swagbucks for toys for the kids and a new pair of cuff links for the husband from the swag store.

If you like getting stuff for free (and who doesn't?) you can click on any of the links to swagbucks to get started. If you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them or at least point you in the right direction.

No comments: