Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friday Randoms

  • When I eat chili I have to use a plastic spoon. For some reason metal spoons and chili make my teeth hurt.
  • In my family we have a birthday every month except for May and October.
  • I'm afraid of the dark...no really I am. I have to have a light on somewhere, even if it's just a bright alarm clock so long as there is some light
  • I have to GO TO sleep with a blanket even if it's 90 degrees, but within the first 5 minutes I have one leg out of the covers
  • If Kayla had been a boy her name would have been Ethan Michael
  • If Patrick had been a girl his name would have been Addison Vanessa
  • If Mason had been a girl his name would have been Rosalie Cambria
  • I want an English Bulldog and I will own one some day
  • I've given unmedicated birth twice, and have had multiple piercings, but I'm too scared to get a tattoo
  • I would kill for black jelly beans. They are awesome!!!!
  • Bob, Lindsey, Patrick, and Mason are allergic to chocolate.
Edited to add I mean Lindsey my step-daughter not Lindsey the BFF

1 day until I see my husband
2 days until Halloween
14 days until my birthday
4 weeks until I move back

No comments: