Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Tonight was a good night overall.

We started the night about 7 when it started getting dark. Mason dressed in his bacon costume and Patrick as his egg (although Will thought he was a flower ha) and Kayla as a zombie skateboarder. We went with Uncle Donnie, Julie, Chase, Coby, and Will. Trick or Treating with both boys without a helper proved to be much harder than I thought. Hopefully next year I'll have help.

By the time we finished one side of the street my arm was dead and just as we got to the car Patrick's egg broke. I decided to take Mason home and since Patrick scrambled his egg I decided to try the bacon costume on him and it FIT!!!!

Once we got Mason home Kayla, Patrick, and I went back out. We stopped at 7-11 for drinks and went to two other neighborhoods and NOTHING not a single house with a light on. Blah

The best part of the night was coming home to find out I had won a raffle on facebook. If you like Skeeberbootique on facebook get ready for a bunch of new product because I just won...

500 COLORED BOTTLE CAPS, 500 CLEAR EPOXY BOTTLE CAP SEALS, 250 RIBBON ORGANZA NECKLACES, 500 PRECUT MIXED IMAGES, AND 25 DIGITAL DOWNLOADS OF ANY OF MY IMAGE SHEETS!!!! and 3 tropical lilly flowers

So excited to get this in the mail!!! I can't wait.

I wish the Rangers were playing better tonight, and I wish my husband would answer his phone, but all in all it was a great night. Next week is full of getting stuff ready for our garage sale and then going to Arlington on Friday to look for a job and grab lunch with a friend. I can't wait!!!!!!

No comments: