Sunday, March 20, 2011

Accepting it

Bob and I texted a bit last night and he said that he is 100% sure this is what he wants. He said he was sorry it came to this, and that he'd take care of the boys and I the best he could.

So because of the fact that he is 100% sure then I am not going to allow myself to hold out hope that I'll see his truck pull up or hope for the phone call that says let's talk about this.

I am going to accept it for what it is and move on in my life. I am going to be the best mom I can be and one day I'll move on in other parts of my life and I'll make some man as happy as he makes me.

Until then I will just keep taking it day by day... one thing at a time right? And raise my boys to be the best they can be. I have an amazing support system with my friends and family and I am grateful for each and every one of you.

Do I still love Bob? Absolutely! I will always hold a place in my heart for him because of Patrick and Mason. Am I okay with what's going on? Not 100% right now but I know I will be as time goes on.

I have one friend in particular that I would like to say thank you and love you! You're amazing and I miss you!!!! I hope you read this post.

1 comment:

Mrs. P said...

I am so sorry you are dealing with this... you know I'm here for you! ((hugs))