Sunday, March 20, 2011

Monday Madness

It's that time again... freaking MONDAY!

Patrick has a doctor's appointment at 10:00 then the boys are going to Margie's for a couple hours so I can run some errands and take care of some personal business. On call from 6:30-9:30

Tuesday I think I'll hit the gym and do some tanning. Working 6:30-9:30

Wednesday I am off. I was supposed to go grab dinner with Kayla's dad so we could talk about visitation and child support and what not, but with all that's going on I don't think I'm going to. I can't really afford to eat out anyway. Probably gym today too.

Thursday I work 11:30-3:30, and I'll probably try to squeeze some tanning or something in afterward. Darts maybe? IDK

Friday I am on call 6:30-9:30. This originally should have been Bob's weekend home so I have no idea what I am going to do with my time. Maybe the boys and I will go to the park or something.

Saturday??? Again I have no clue... non D&D weekends are going to suck now.

No comments: