Saturday, March 12, 2011

Moving???

We turn in the applications for the house that caught our eyes the most (the 4 bedroom I blogged about earlier this week) tomorrow. We should know in a few days if we get it. We could be moving by the end of the week.

I am excited!!!! I most excited about talking the D&D guys into playing over there sometimes because there is a room just PERFECT for game playing and it can be closed off or opened up to the rest of the house. It's attached to my bedroom and also leads out to the back porch (where the built in hot tub is).

I need to get a baby monitor since the boys' room will be so far away from mine. My room is stuck off in the back of the house (which I really like).

We need furniture so if any of my local readers know of anyone looking to get rid of tables or maybe some bunk beds or dressers please let me know. Oh and it's not too far from where I live now. Just a couple exits South.

I am so glad the boys will have a yard to play in and their own room. I really hope we get approved.

No comments: