Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Should Be Wordless Wednesday

Today should be Wordless Wednesday, but I haven't taken pictures in some time so instead it's just Wednesday. Now what should I blog about??? I have no clue!!!

I could go on and on about how much my butt hurts, but I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about that...
I could go on and on about the boys, but I'm sure you're all tired of hearing about that too.

So, we're looking for a house. We've been looking for a few weeks now, but we found two today that we really like. We got to see the inside of one today and we'll see the inside of the other tomorrow. The one we saw today is a 4 bedroom with a 2 living areas and an extra room that I'd use for a craft room/game room. I'd have the D&D guys over every so often. I like the inside of this house, but I REALLY like the outside of the other house.

I have a follow up with my doctor Thursday. I'm hoping she'll give me something to help with the pain because it is getting worse instead of better. My aunt, uncle, cousins and Kayla will be here Saturday. I'll take Kayla and the boys to Abilene on Thursday. I am looking forward to having a few days/nights with no kids. It will be incredible.

Mom and Matt are staying with me right now since I'm still not 100%. Taking care of the boys solo is out of the question at this time.

I'm about to fall asleep so I guess that's all I have right now. Happy Wednesday everyone!!!

No comments: