Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Madness

Today will be the first day I have the boys on my own since I got hurt. Matt has therapy today. I'm sure we'll manage just fine, but it's still hard for me to get up. Not much of anything else going on today.

Tuesday I'm on call from 6:30 to close. I kind of hope they need me so I can make up hours from Sunday, but at the same time I'm not sure if I'll be ready to be on my feet and bending yet.

Wednesday I'll be looking for a new job. I need something more than Gymboree can give me. I'm hoping maybe to be back in the gym on Wednesday. If nothing else maybe some light cardio.

Thursday I'm on call as well from 6:30 to close. No darts this week. Maybe some gym today?!

Friday I work 6:30 to close. Bob isn't coming home this weekend since he has vacation next week. He would have to pay his own way home if he came home this weekend.

Saturday I may go pick Kayla up for Spring Break. It will depend on my schedule next week.

Not a whole lot going on this week, I'm not sure if I'll be up to doing anything. As of right now I am thinking I won't be doing much of anything. I am still in pretty bad pain and can't get comfortable. :(

No comments: