Sunday, March 13, 2011

Monday Madness

Picking Kayla up from her dad's Monday afternoon then going to a bar-b-que at my sister's house. On call Monday night.

Hopefully Tuesday and Wednesday is spent packing. I am hoping we hear from the real estate agent ASAP.

Early Thursday morning I'll take Lindsey back home to Weatherford then drop Kayla, Mason, and Patrick off in Abilene.

Bob will be home Friday sometime. I can't wait to give him his birthday present (mostly so I can play it lol).

Saturday should be D&D day. Saturday night is Bob's birthday party and I really hope we have a good turn out or it's going to suck.

Sunday we'll go pick the boys up from Abilene and celebrate Bob's birthday (he'll be 43 on Monday the 21st) as a family. He goes back to Brownsville Monday I believe.

I hope we move this week. I REALLY want this house. Still looking for furniture.

No comments: