Monday, March 14, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

I need to get back in the gym. Maybe I'll go try it out today.

I started tanning again so I'll be doing that today as well.

I hope we hear about the house today.

Yesterday afternoon I had some amazing no kid time with my best friend, and while I ended the day in pain it was so very worth it!

I am obsessed with the Xbox lol

I want to try my Kindle out so bad, but I REALLY want to finish this Warhammer book and it isn't available on Kindle (if you had told me 5 months ago I'd buy a Kindle and it sit in the case this long I'd have said you were crazy)

5 months!? REALLY?!? 5 months!? That's crazy!!!

I Miss You Like Mad...
...I Love You Like Crazy!!!

I love my kids more than anything, but I am so looking forward to this weekend. I don't have to worry about finding a baby sitter for D&D, I can spend time with my husband, I can enjoy some peace and quiet around the house

I need to go to bed, I've stayed up way too late every day last week, and woken up way too early.

No comments: