Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

I wish the pain would go away :(
I over did it today, but it was so worth it ;)
I miss him so much it's crazy!
My butt hurts lol
I just want to be able to sit with my feet on the table without the pain
We're watching Mean Girls 2... IDK if I'll like it as much as the first one

I did like Mean Girls 2 as much as I liked the first one
I need to find a new job!!! ASAP!!!
I love you like crazy!!!
Mason is cutting more teeth so the total now is 6 coming in at one time. Poor baby is miserable :(
I should probably call my PCP and make an appointment to follow up from my ER visit...
I ran out of pain meds today and man am I miserable right now
I set the smoke alarm off tonight while cooking dinner lol I'm special like that
I am so ready to get back in the gym! I hate not being able to work out

I guess that's all for now... I am tired and ready for bed

No comments: