Thursday, March 10, 2011

Coccyx

Yup yup I have a pretty badly bruised coccyx. I have to sit on a "donut" which really is a hot pink pool floaty I got for a buck at Wal Mart. I have three medications to take (a steroid, a muscle relaxer, and a pain reliever).  I am able to work, but can't bend over or kneel down and she said to get my butt to the gym and do some light cardio to help get the blood flowing to help reduce inflammation.

In other news we bought an Xbox and I finally ordered my Kindle. I can't wait to get it in. I've been messing with the Xbox all night. Mom and I got super cute (but weird) outfits to wear to dart league on St. Patrick's Day. Wait til you see the pictures. Ha! I'm sure you all will laugh at us.

Other than that, not too much going on. It's supposed to be Friday Randoms today, but I wanted to update you on my coccyx in case you were curious about how that was going. I just like saying coccyx lol.

No comments: