Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thursday Thankfuls

I am thankful for...

My doctor... she got me in for a follow up finally. I see her Thursday morning at 10:00. I'm not sure what I'll get out of the appointment, but my pain is getting worse instead of better. :(

My mom and Matt for helping with the boys while I've been laid up on the couch.

Speeding tickets... HA because the alternative decision would have been WAY worse.

Motrin because I ran out of Tramadol a few days ago and Motrin has helped take the edge off a bit

My friends for checking on me every day and asking if I need anything (and also not laughing at me because I look and walk like a mess right now)

My manager at Gymboree for understanding that I am still not ready to come back to work.

Disney Channel for keeping Patrick and Mason occupied while Mom and Matt are out tonight so I can relax on the couch after a long day.

No comments: