Saturday, March 5, 2011

OUCH!

I decided to suck it up and hang out with the Dungeons and Dragons guys today so we could get our characters ready for Dark Heresy. I armed myself with all my medicine, my pillow, and Matt's cane.

Luckily Russ gave me the large soft office chair and when we were at Rob's his couch was amazing so the pressure wasn't so bad. It was the amount of sitting I did that killed me. I am in so much pain right now, but it was worth it. I got to spend time with my friends and I got a break from the boys.

Mom and Matt (and Patrick) cleaned the whole apartment while I was out. It looks great!!!! Hopefully it stays this way, but with Patrick and Mason, I doubt it.

I think I'm going to lay on the couch all day tomorrow and not move. The doctor at the ER wrote me out of work for three days so no new line for me tomorrow. I'm sure Gymboree loves me right now, but what can I do?!

That's all I have to blog tonight, I am exhausted, sore, and my meds are kicking my butt.

No comments: