Monday, March 28, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

  • Sometimes I get down and start missing Bob. It's happening less and less every day, but it hit me hard yesterday when I picked up the mail and my house key and car keys were in there.
  • Patrick is really taking it hard and has begun acting out. It's wearing me down really fast, but I have no choice but to keep on keeping on.
  • Even though I have been caring for the boys on my own since November when Bob moved to Brownsville, knowing I won't get that help every other weekend is really making it harder. 
  • Some days I wake up and wonder if I'm really as strong as I pretend to be. I wonder if I can really do this on my own. 
  • Does it make me a bad mom that I am ready for him to come take them for a weekend???
  • I love my kids to death, but I think we're all getting on each other's nerves. They need a break from me as much as I need a break from them.
  • I don't know what I would do without Margie and Scott!!!!!
  • I don't know what I would do without any of my friends. You've all helped me in your own way. I appreciate each of you!
  • Even though it's only 15 hours I'm not used to working this much anymore haha. I've been working a day or two a week since New Years and then all of a sudden she jumps me to 5 days. I will love it come payday.
  • I wish one thing would go right for me just once... My coccyx still hurts like no other, I have this horrible tooth pain that will bring me to tears, my children won't mind me, Bob left, my mom and Matt moved, work is crazy busy. I would ask "what else could go wrong?" but I'm afraid to find out the answer to that.
  • Okay! Enough woe is me for one blog post.

No comments: