Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

  • I wish my blog was something incredible, but it's not.
  • I wish my life was different, but it's not.
  • I wish my boys weren't growing up without a father figure, but they are.
  • I wish everyone would quit asking if I'm okay then looking at me like I'm on crack when I say yes I'm fine.
  • I do still love him, I always will, but he's made it perfectly clear this is what he wants and he's not willing to talk so I am not wasting my time harping on it. I'm moving on. Plain and simple.
  • I'm thirsty... ha!
  • I sleep better at night knowing it's not my my place to worry if he's out being stupid and drinking.
  • I feel refreshed in the morning when I wake up.
  • I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.
  • Yes it hurts, but I'm healing. 
  • My friends are incredible.
  • My best friend is the most amazing person in the world (besides me of course hehe). Thank you for yesterday!!!! I NEEDED that! Now come kill the dragon for me then we can Zumba. lol

No comments: