Sunday, January 2, 2011

And let the day from hell begin...

I think this will be the first time I've openly complained about Bob on the blog, but it's getting to the point if I don't then I may explode on him....

First I am SICK!!!! I can't function in the slightest. I have inventory at work today. We are manned 100% which means nobody can call in (if they still want a job). I figure I could easily sleep until 7:30, get the boys ready, get breakfast, get to mom's, and to work well before 9:00 for my first shift.

Not so much... Bob leaves at 5 and then calls me because he can't figure out the ATM...yeah REALLY! Once he finally gets that figured out we realize the insurance payment came out last night and there wasn't as much in there as he thought there was. He starts bitching right away. He can't live off $230 a week but he expects his wife and kids to live of less than that once all the bills are paid.

I swear if it weren't for me, he'd be homeless, jobless, and broke. I don't know how he ever functioned when he was single. I feel like I have 4 kids not 3 kids and a husband.

So now that I've gotten that out...

Yesterday was a good day (until I got home). I had fun with some friends. I look forward to these days. If you would have told me three months ago that I'd enjoy these days I'd of laughed at you and said you were crazy. But I do enjoy these days I enjoy them a lot...

IMYLM...
ILYLC!!!

No comments: