Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Feel Like a New Woman

Since starting at Gymbroee (December 6th) I've been too exhausted to function most days. With Bob gone all the time it's even harder because I can't just go lay down, take a nap, or sleep in while he watches the boys.  Most of the time when the boys are napping I'm either on the computer or doing other things that make me even more tired.

After playing an exciting game of Dungeons and Dragons yesterday (There you have it... I just admitted my inner geek on the blog... for the whole world to see... and I don't care <3), I picked the boys up from my friend Margie's house and they were both exhausted when we got home. I put them both to bed, changed clothes, washed my face, laid down on the couch and I was out by 9:00. Granted it was broken sleep because I was in a little bit of pain and I was texting my mom and my best friend, but it was incredible. I woke up around 2 am and turned everything off and went to bed. Now here I am at 6:00 feeling better than I've felt in a long time and I'm ready to take on whatever life throws at me today.

On the agenda for the day: I have to get stuff for my mom and Matt to make burgers for dinner tonight. I'm working at 6 and I'm hoping we get out of there before midnight. We have New Line tonight and we just don't have enough room in the store for anything else so the organizational part of the night is going to be brutal. I am totally going to be rocking some sweats, a t shirt, tennis shoes, and my ipod. I really need to do my laundry, but I haven't taken that task on while I have the boys solo yet. I've gotten lucky with the holidays and Bob being home so much, but that's all changing now and I'm not sure how I am going to get the clothes to the laundry room with two boys in tow. *sigh*

Okay, I am going back to sleep now :) I just had to post my blog since I didn't get a chance to post it last night.

IMYLM...
...ILYLC!!!

No comments: